Once Turkish matchmaking internet site evlilikci.com made headlines, it got prohibited. The working platform had been arranged to aid hitched both women and men from Turkey locate a partner that is second. According to spiritual stipulations, that is.
The web site, that was turn off week that is last boasted to be initial of their sort in Turkey. And of being one of three global ( with a platforms that are similar in England and Indonesia). The solution provided to assist unhappily hitched men or women achieve bliss with only minimal work. Before being turn off, the website defined its clientele as:
- Men, who for different reasons aren’t divorcing from their lovers, while they not are now living in a relationship
- ladies, whom for different reasons choose not to ever marry but simultaneously selected to not sin
- Females, whom look for a relationship with a married guy
- Females, whom end up in a situation that is hopeless are in chance of falling prey to prostitution
- people who would like to satisfy their desires that are sexual committing a sin
- Those, who wish to marry
Media states about the working platform sparked outrage. The Federation of Turkish Women’s Associations (TKFD) instantly took legal action, contacting Ankara’s state lawyer to shut the site down. In its declaration, the TKFD said: „the working platform makes use of the feminine human body and spiritual rituals to help expand sex discrimination.“
It nevertheless stays uncertain whom went the working platform that now happens to be turn off during the behest of Turkey’s Information and Communication Technologies Authority (BTK). The web site’s „About“ area cited from Koran chapter 4, which sets out of the relationship between women and men.
Yet websites that are similar nevertheless be aquired online. „Second spouse“ and „Syrian ladies“ are two such platforms. Pokračování textu Turkish matchmaking site that aided hitched individuals locate a partner that is second been power down